Making Southern African railways more competitive
Spoornet’s potential contribution
- 38 Downloads
KeywordsTransport Sector Road Transport Urban Forum Rail Transport Southern African Development Community
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- African Development Bank. 1993.Economic Integration in Southern Africa Vol. 2. Oxford: African Development Bank.Google Scholar
- CSS. 1994. Gross Geographic Product at Factor Incomes by Kind of Economic Activity and Magisterial District, 1991. Statistical Release P0401. Pretoria: Central Statistical Services.Google Scholar
- EC. 1993.Transport in the 1990s. European File Series. Brussels: Commission of the European Communities.Google Scholar
- Maasdorp, G. 1984.Transport Policies and Economic Development in Southern Africa: A Comparative Study in Eight Countries. Durban: Economic Research Unit, University of Natal.Google Scholar
- Maasdorp, G. 1991. ‘A Strategy for Road and Rail Transportation in Southern Africa’.Africa Insight 21 (1).Google Scholar
- — 1993a. ‘Oiling the Wheels of Commerce: Transport in Southern African Economic Cooperation’.Proceedings of the Annual Transportation Convention 1993. Pretoria: ATC.Google Scholar
- — 1993b. Transport Needs of the SADC Countries.Transport in Africa: A Sub-Saharan Perspective. Johannesburg: Institute of Transport in Southern Africa.Google Scholar
- Maasdorp, G. 1994. An Analysis of Intraregional and International Trade Growth, and its Impact on Future Transport Requirements. Paper presented at Conference, Intermodal Africa 94. Durban, 23–25 March.Google Scholar
- SATCC. 1993.Transport and Communications. Harare: SADC.Google Scholar
© Springer SBM 1995