Urban engineering in a changing society
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsEngineering Service Urban Forum Subsidy Policy Electricity Bill Strategic Planning Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fine, Alan. 1989. SA's unions are still building their tomorrow today,Business Day, 23 June.Google Scholar
- Maughan-Brown, M.J. 1988. The engineer as negotiator, educator and facilitator in the process of urbanisation,Conference Papers, South African Institution of Civil Engineers, Quinquennial Convention “Developing countries: Civil Engineering and Transportation”. Pretoria, July.Google Scholar
- Murray, J K. 1988. The role and function of consultants in development; type of employee required; links with external organisations,Seminar Papers, Development Bank of Southern Africa, “Career Opportunities in Economic Development”, Johannesburg, 2 June.Google Scholar
- Ove Arup Inc. 1986. Crossroads upgrade: Infrastructure services preliminary design report. Cape Town, July.Google Scholar
- Urban Foundation. 1987. Submission to the subcommittee of the National Housing Advisory Council dealing with engineering services in townships, Cape Town, February.Google Scholar
- Wall, K. 1983. The political role of the urban engineer in local government.IMIESA, June.Google Scholar
- Wilson, Francis and Ramphele, Mamphela. 1989.Uprooting Poverty: The South African Challenge. David Philip, Cape Town.Google Scholar
- World Bank. 1989. Promise, pitfalls found in local rule,Urban Edge, Washington, May.Google Scholar
© Springer 1990