The Semimicroscopic Algebraic Cluster Model: II. — Detailed analysis
- 20 Downloads
We present examples for recent applications of the Semimicroscopic Algebraic Cluster Model and also discuss its prospective extensions in various directions. The examples considered here include core+α-particle-type cluster configurations and more complex cluster systems. The former ones are relatively simple in technical terms, so the basics of the model can be demonstrated by them in a transparent way, while the latter ones, though technically more involved, illustrate the ability of the model to handle in a unified way clustering phenomena that are usually treated in terms of essentially different approaches.
PACS 21.60.FwModels based on group theory
PACS 21.60.GxCluster models
PACS 01.30.CcConference proceedings
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cseh J.,Levai G.,Algoraa.,Hess P. O. andKato K., this issue, p. 921.Google Scholar
- Levai G. andCseh J., inProceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Capture Gamma Ray Spectroscopy, Budapest, 1996, in press.Google Scholar
- Cseh J.,Levai G. andKato K., inProceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Capture Gamma Ray Spectroscopy, Budapest, 1996, in press.Google Scholar
- Haas F. et al., this issue, p. 989.Google Scholar
- Cseh J.,Levai G.,Ventura A. andZuffi L., inProceedings of the International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology, Trieste, 1997, in press.Google Scholar
- Levai G.,Heavy Ion Physics, in press.Google Scholar