Multiparticle production in nucleus-nucleus interaction at 2.1 GeV/n and 200 GeV/n. Four-momentum transfer analysis
- 23 Downloads
This paper presents an analysis of the four-momentum transfer between the fireballs in the events produced in16O-AgBr interactions at 2.1AGeV and 60AGeV, and32S-AgBr interaction at 200A GeV. It also reveals the correlation between average four-momentum transfer and multiplicity of shower particles, and also the distribution of four-momentum transfer.
PACS 25.70Low and intermediate energy heavy-ion reactions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Landau L. D.,Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz.,17 (1953) 53.Google Scholar
- Hagedorn R.,Riv. Nuovo Cimento,10 No. 1 (1983).Google Scholar
- Cronin J.,AIP Proceedings of the Workshop “Observing the Highest Energy Particles from Space”, November 1997, College Park, Maryland USA, (in press).Google Scholar
- Hillas A. M. andPopova L., Report for AUGER Project (1996).Google Scholar
- Kafka T. et al.,Phys. Rev. D,16 1261;Capiluppi P. et al.,Nucl. Phys. B,70 (1974)1;79 (1974) 189.Google Scholar