Characteristics of surface and interface for ITO/PTCDA/p-Si thin film device
- 45 Downloads
Interface characteristics possess very important influence on the performance of thin film devices. ITO/PTCDA/p-Si thin film device was set up with vacuum evaporation and sputter deposition method. The surface and interface electron states of ITO/PTCDA/p-Si were investigated by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and argon ion beam etch techniques. Results indicate that at the interface of ITO/PTCDA/p-Si, not only ITO/PTCDA-Si but also PDCDA-Si can produce diffusion. Moreover, the XPS spectra of each atom appear chemical shifts, and the chemical shifts of Ols and Ols are more remarkable.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Zhang Fujia, Wang Deming, Zhang Dejiang, Gan Runjin, and Liu Fengmin,Chinese J Semiconductor Optcelectronics,21 (2000), 182.Google Scholar
- Xu Xuemei, Peng Jingcui, Li Hongjian, Qu Shu, and Zhao Chujun,Chinese J. Optoelectronics · Laser,15(2004), 572.Google Scholar
- He Xiyuan, Zhang Xu, Zheng Daishun Gao Zhaoyang, Zhang Fujia.Chinese J. Optoelectronics · Laser,14(2003), 336.Google Scholar
- Peng Yingquan, Zheng Daishun, and Zhang Xu,Chinese J. Optoelectronics · Laser,14(2003), 767Google Scholar
- Wang Yunzhen and Jiang Changgen,Chinese J. Semiconductors,7(1986), 596.Google Scholar