Robust digital watermarking algorithm based on continuous hyperchaotic system and discrete wavelet transform
- 33 Downloads
A hyperchaos-based watermarking algorithm is developed in the wavelet domain for images. The algorithm is based on discrete wavelet transform and combines the communication model with side information. We utilize a suitable scale factor to scale host image, then construct cosets for embedding digital watermarking according to scale version of the host image. Our scheme makes a tradeoff between imperceptibility and robustness, and achieves security. The extraction algorithm is a blind detection algorithm which retrieves the watermark without the original host. image. In addition, we propose a new method for watermark encryption with hyperchaotic sequence. This method overcomes the drawback of small key space of chaotic sequence and improves the watermark security. Simulation results indicate that the algorithm is a well-balanced watermarking method that offers good robustness and imperceptibility.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHANG Rong-Yue, Ni Jiang-Qun, and HUANG Ji-Wu.Acta Automatica Sinca, Science press Beijing, 2005, 705.Google Scholar
- J. CHOU, and S. PRADHAN.ACM Multimedia ACM Los Angeles, USA, 2000, 49.Google Scholar
- B. CHEN, and G. W. WORNELL.IEEE Transaction on Information Theory IEEE Transactions on Information Theory Society, USA, 2001, 1423.Google Scholar
- H. Farid, and S. Lyu,IEEE workshop on statistical analysis in computer vision, IEEE Computer Society, Wisconsin, USA, 2003, 1.Google Scholar
- I. Avciba, N. Memon, and S. Bulent,IEEE Transaction on image processing, IEEE, USA, 2003, 221.Google Scholar
- I. J. Cox, M. L. Miller, and A. L. McKellips,Proceedings. of the IEEE, IEEE, USA, 1127.Google Scholar
- Y. Li, WKS Tang, and G. Chen.International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, John Wiley & Sons Ltd., UK, 2005, 235.Google Scholar
- J. Chou, S. S. Pradhan, and K. Ramchandran.Proc. Asilomar Conf. Signals, Systems, Computers, Pacific Grove, CA, 1999, 1503.Google Scholar