Expression of root-specific genes inPhaseolus vulgaris L.
- 69 Downloads
KeywordsRoot Development Cortical Cell eDNA Maize Root Cell Wall Protein
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aleith, V. and G. Richter. 1990. Gene expression during induction of somatic embryogenesis in carrot cell suspensions.Plantet 183: 17–24.Google Scholar
- Choi, D.W., S.J. Kim, Y.M. Kwon and S.-G. Kim. 1993. Changes of protein patterns during development of the bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) seedling root.Mol. Cell 3: 385–390.Google Scholar
- Esau, K. 1977. Anatomy of seed plant. 2nd Ed., John Wiley. New York.Google Scholar
- Foster, G. D., S. W. Robinson, R.P. Blundell, M.R. Roberts, R. Hodge, J. Draper and R. J. Scott. 1992 A Brassica napus mRNA encoding a protein homologous to phospholipid transfer proteins, is expressed specifically in the tapetum and developing microspores.Plant Science 84: 187–192.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Kader, J.-C. 1997. Lipid-transfer proteins: a puzzling family of plant proteins.TIPS. 2: 66–70.Google Scholar
- Kim, S.-G., S.C. Jeong and Y.M. Kwon. 1992. Changes in endogenous cytokinins during root development in seedlings ofPhaseolus vulgaris L.Mol. Cell.2: 103–108.Google Scholar
- Shimizu, M., Y. Niwa, G. Horiike and H. Kobayashi. 1994. Root specifically expressed genes inArahidopsis thaliana. Abstracts 4th international congress of plant molecular biology. Amsterdam, pp. 672.Google Scholar
- Steeves, T. and I.M. Sussex. 1989. Patterns in plant development. 2nd Ed., Cambridge University Press. Cambridge.Google Scholar
- Taylor, B.H. and C.F. Scheuring. 1994. A molecular maker for lateral root initiation: TheRSI-1 gene of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill) is activated in early lateral root primodia.Mol. Gen. Gent. 243: 148–157.Google Scholar
- Winicov, I. and C.F. Deutch. 1994. Characterization of a cDNA clone from salt-tolerant alfalfa cells that identifies salt-inducible root-specific transcripts.J. Plant Physiol. 144: 222–228.Google Scholar
© The Botanical Society of Korea 1997