On integer solutions to quadratic programs by a branch and bound technique
- 21 Downloads
This paper provides a method for solving quadratic programs in integers with the help of a branch and bound technique.
KeywordsObjective Function Integer Solution Convex Polyhedron Linear Objective Function Naval Research Logistics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Kunzi, H. P., and W. Oettli, “Integer Quadratic Programming.” In R. L. Graves and Ph. Wolfe, Recent Advances in Mathematical Programming, Mc-Graw Hill, 1963.Google Scholar
- (2).Agrawal, S. C., and Kanti Swarup, “On Integer Solutions to Quadratic Programs,” to appear.Google Scholar
- (3).Agrawal, S. C., “On Mixed Integer Quadratic Programs” to appear.Google Scholar
- (5).Beale, E. M. L., “On Quadratic Programming.” Naval Research Logistics Quart., 6 (1959).Google Scholar
- (7).Hu, T. C., “Integer Programming and Network Flows.” Addison-Wesley, 1969.Google Scholar
© Springer 1974