On integer solutions to quadratic programs by a branch and bound technique
- 22 Downloads
This paper provides a method for solving quadratic programs in integers with the help of a branch and bound technique.
KeywordsObjective Function Integer Solution Convex Polyhedron Linear Objective Function Naval Research Logistics
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Kunzi, H. P., and W. Oettli, “Integer Quadratic Programming.” In R. L. Graves and Ph. Wolfe, Recent Advances in Mathematical Programming, Mc-Graw Hill, 1963.Google Scholar
- (2).Agrawal, S. C., and Kanti Swarup, “On Integer Solutions to Quadratic Programs,” to appear.Google Scholar
- (3).Agrawal, S. C., “On Mixed Integer Quadratic Programs” to appear.Google Scholar
- (5).Beale, E. M. L., “On Quadratic Programming.” Naval Research Logistics Quart., 6 (1959).Google Scholar
- (7).Hu, T. C., “Integer Programming and Network Flows.” Addison-Wesley, 1969.Google Scholar
© Springer 1974