Seeing—the mathematical viewpoint
- 181 Downloads
KeywordsHeroine Parameter Family Motion Picture Central Projection Local Picture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Th. Brocker, L. Lander (1975)Differentiable germs and catastrophes. London Math. Soc. Lecture Note Series 17. Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press.Google Scholar
- 4.J. W. Bruce, Motion pictures.Google Scholar
- 5.J. W. Bruce, P. J. Giblin, Outlines and their duals.Google Scholar
- 6.T. Gaffney. The structure of TA(f). Classification and an application to differential geometry. To appear in Proc. of the A.M.S. Conference on Singularities, Arcara 1981.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Golubitsky, V. Guillemin (1973)Stable mappings and their singularities. Springer Graduate Texts in Maths. Berlin: Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- 10.C. T. C. Wall (1977)Geometric properties of generic differentiable manifolds. Geometry and Topology, Rio de Janeiro 1976, Springer Lecture Notes in Maths. Vol. 597, 707–774. New York: Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 1984