Shearing of a metal plate using underwater shock wave and the mechanism of its deformation process
- 30 Downloads
A shearing process of a metal plate by an impulsive pressure generated by underwater explosion was numerically simulated, and the analytical result was compared with some experimental results. The features of the deformation and the shearing process were discussed by considering the fracture condition.
Key wordsshearing high-energy-rate forming numerical simulation underwater explosion explosive forming
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Aizawa, R. Ueki and T. Kobayashi,Proc. 43 th Japanese Joint Conf. Technol. of Plasticity, p, 503, Japan Soc. for Technology of Plasticity, Kyoto (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Harding, S. B. Kulkarni and A. A. Ezra,Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. on High Energy Forming, p. 8.4.1, University of Denver, Denver, Colorado (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Fujita, M. Mochihara, S. Nagano, T. Uematsu and S. Itoh,Proc. 43 th Japan Joint Conf. Technol. of Plasticity, p. 5, Japan Soc. for Technology of Plasticity, Kyoto (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Mochihara, Y. Nakiyama, M. Fujita, K. Hokamoto and S. Itoh,Dynamic Plasticity and Structural Behaviors: Proc. Plasticity ’95 (eds., S. Tanimura and A. S. Khan), p. 111, Gordon and Breach Pub., Sakai, Japan (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Sakino and J. Shioiri,Trans. Japan Soc. Mech. Eng. 59A, 105 (1993).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Tanimura,Proc. Int. Symp. Impact Eng., vol. 1, p. 17, Organizing Committe of ISIE, Sendai, Japan (1992).Google Scholar
- 7.Y. Takuda and K. Mori,Proc. 46 th Japanese Joint Conf. Technol. of Plasticity, p. 155, Japan Soc. for Technology of Plasticity, Chiba, Japan (1995).Google Scholar