KeywordsAngola Aztec Euler Path Mathematical Culture Final Hole
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ascher, M., and R. Ascher,Code of the Quipu Databook, University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1978.Google Scholar
- 2.Bell, R. C,Board and Table Games of Many Civilizations, Oxford University Press, London, 1960.Google Scholar
- 3.Broline, Duane M,Ayo and the reciprocal of π, to appear.Google Scholar
- 4.Gay, J., and M. Cole,The New Mathematics and an Old Culture, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, New York, 1967.Google Scholar
- 6.Gerdes, Paulus,Zum erwachenden geometrischen Denken, Doctoral Thesis, Dresden, 1986.Google Scholar
- 7.Zaslavsky, Claudia,Africa Counts, Prindle, Weber and Schmidt, Boston, 1973; Lawrence Hill, Westport, CT, 1979 (paperback).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 1987