MSRI after three years
- 44 Downloads
KeywordsFermat Operator Algebra Program Committee Smooth Structure Unfinished Business
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.An interview with Michael Atiyah, Math. Intell. 6 (1984), 9–19.Google Scholar
- 2.N.S.F. considers the establishment of a mathematical sciences research institute, Notices AMS, vol. 25, Nov. 1978, 481–488.Google Scholar
- 3.Letters in the Notices of the Amer. Math. Soc: 25, 489–494; 26, 61–63; 27, 117 and 633.Google Scholar
- 4.James A. Krumhansl, Support of Mathematical Sciences, same Notices, 26 (1979), 118.Google Scholar
- 5.NSF funds two research institutes, same Notices, 28 (1981), 427–428.Google Scholar
- 6.William G. Rosen, Mathematical Sciences Research Institutes and other modes of support for the mathematical sciences, same Notices, 29 (1982), 2–14.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 1985