Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mark Kac. On some connections between probability theory and differential and integral equations.Second Berkeley Symposium. University of California Press (1951), 189–215.Google Scholar
- David Beasley, David R Bull, and Ralph R. Martin, An overview of genetic algorithms: part 1, fundamentals, University Computing 15, 2 (1993), 58–69.Google Scholar
- David Beasley, David R. Bull, and Ralph R. Martin, An overview of genetic algorithms: part 2, research topics, University Computing 15, 4 (1993), 170–181.Google Scholar
- David E. Goldberg, Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization, and Machine Learning, Reading, Mass: Addison-Wesley (1989).Google Scholar
- [barxxx]E. J. Barbeau,Polynomials, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1986.Google Scholar
- [pre]W. H. Press, W. T. Vettering, S. A. Teukolsky, and B. P.Flannery,Numerical Recipes in C: the Art of Scientific Computing, 2nd ed., Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England 1992.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 1996