Regular polyhedra with hidden symmetries
- 105 Downloads
KeywordsRiemann Surface Hide Symmetry Regular Polyhedron Oriented Matroids Platonic Solid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Jürgen Bokowski, A geometric realization without self- intersections does exist for Dyck’s regular map,Discrete and Computational Geometry, to appear.Google Scholar
- Jürgen Bokowski, Aspects of computational synthetic geometry: II. Combinatorial complexes and their geometric realization—an algorithmic approach,Proceedings of Computer-Aided Geometric Reasoning, INRIA, Antibes (France) (1987).Google Scholar
- Jürgen Bokowski and Jörg M. Wills, Computer-film on „Regular polyhedra with hidden symmetries.„Apollo- Domain, Frankfurt (1987).Google Scholar
- Ulrich Brehm, Maximally symmetric realizations of Dyck’s regular map,Mathematika, to appear.Google Scholar
- Branko Grünbaum and Geoffrey C. Shephard, Duality of polyhedra,Shaping Space, Senechal and Fleck, ed., to appear.Google Scholar
- Peter McMullen, Egon Schulte, and Jörg M. Wills, Infinite series of combinatorially regular polyhedra in three-space,Geom. Dedic, to appear.Google Scholar
- Bernd Sturmfels, Aspects of computational synthetic geometry: I. Algorithmic coordinatization of matroids,Proceedings of Computer-Aided Geometric Reasoning, INRIA, Antibes (France) (1987).Google Scholar
- W. Threlfall, Gruppenbilder,Abh. math. phys. Klasse Sachs. Akad. Wiss. 41 (1930), 1–59.Google Scholar
- Jörg M. Wills, The combinatorially regular polyhedra of index 2,Aequat. Math., to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989