Mathematical optimization and the economics of natural resources
- 117 Downloads
KeywordsShadow Price Maximum Sustainable Yield Resource Stock Exhaustible Resource Intergenerational Equity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. G. Anderson (editor)Economic Impacts of Extended Fisheries Jurisdiction, Ann Arbor Science (Ann Arbor, Mich.) 1977Google Scholar
- 2.C. W. Clark,Mathematical Bioeconomics: the Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resources, Wiley Interscience (New York) 1976Google Scholar
- 6.T. C. Koopmans, Concepts of optimality and their uses, Amer. Econ. Rev. 67 (1977), 261–274Google Scholar
- 8.P. A. Samuelson, Maximum principles in analytical economics, Amer. Econ. Rev. 62 (1972), 249–262Google Scholar
- 9.R. M. Solow, Intergenerational equity and exhaustible resources, Rev. Econ. Studies (Symposium Issue) 1974, 29–46Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 1980