Continuation theorem of fractional order evolutionary integral equations
- 90 Downloads
The fractional order evolutionary integral equations have been considered by the first author in , the existence, uniqueness and some other properties of the solution have been proved. Here we study the continuation of the solution and its fractional order derivative. Also we study the generality of this problem and prove that the fractional order diffusion problem, the fractional order wave problem and the initial value problem of the equation of evolution are special cases of it. The abstract diffusion-wave problem will be given also as an application.
AMS Mathematics Subject Classification34G10 47D03 47D06 47N20
Key words and phrasesFractional calculus evolutionary integral equations fractional-order diffusion problem fractional-order wave problem diffusion-wave problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Caputo,Linear model of dissipation whose Q is almost frequency independent-II, Geophys. J. R. Astr. Soc. Vol.13 (1967), 529–539.Google Scholar
- 7.I.M. Gelfand and G.E. Shilov,Generalized functions, Vol.1 Moscow, 1958.Google Scholar
- 8.R. Gorenflo and F. Mainardi,Fractional calculus: integral and differential equations of fractional order. In: Fractals and Fractional Calculus in Continuum Mechanics (A. Carpinteri and F. Mainardi, Ed-s), Springer Verlag -Wien — New York (1997), 223–276.Google Scholar
- 11.J. Pruss,Evolutionary Integral Equations and Applications. Birkhauser Verlag Basel, Boston, Berlin 1993.Google Scholar
- 12.Igor. Podlubny and Ahmed M.A. El-Sayed,On Two Definitions Of Fractional Calculus, Slovak Academy Of Sciences Institute Of Experimental Physics U E F-03-96 ISBN 80-7099-252-2. (1996).Google Scholar
- 13.Igor Podlubny,Fractional Differential Equation. Acad. Press, San Diego — New York — London, 1999.Google Scholar
- 14.S.G. Samko, A.A. Kilbas and O.I. Marichev,Integral and derivatives of the fractional orders and some of their applications. Nauka i Tekhnika Minisk, 1987.Google Scholar