Mortality according to age groups in Batavia especially amongst children
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsInfant Mortality Child Mortality Total Mortality Native Group Chinese Child
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- De Haas—Geneesk. Tijdschr. v. Ned.-Indië,76: 2186, 1936.Google Scholar
- de Haas—Ind. Journ. Ped.,6: 12, 1939.Google Scholar
- Hydrick—Intensive Rural Hygiene Work in Netherlands India, 1937. Hygienic Organization Bulletins issued by the Netherlands Indian Public Health Service, Nos. 49, 1937, 62, 1938 and 66, 1939.Google Scholar
- de Haas— l. c., Table II, p. 37, 1939. The writer is indebted to Prof.Mijsberg for his aid and interest in this respect.Google Scholar
- de Haas— l.c., p. 16, 1939.Google Scholar
- Van Gorkum—Geneesk. Tijdschr. v. Ned.-Indië,53: 277, 1913.Google Scholar
- De Haas—Geneesk. Tijdschr. v. Ned.-Indië,76: 898, 1936.Google Scholar
- Sajet—Stat. Meded. v/h Bureau v. Statistiek der Gemeente Amsterdam, No. 84, Table 20, p. 38, 1929. Netherlands statistics concerning mortality according to age and the causes of death in the year 1932, p. 9.Google Scholar
- Heinemann—Geneesk. Tijdschr. v. Nether.-Indië,75: 524, 1935.Google Scholar
- De Haas— l.c.,76, p. 901, 1936. In working up these data Mr.O. Meulemans was good enough to lend his invaluable assistance.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1939