Orthogonal arrays of strength five
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsTreatment Combination Orthogonal Array High Order Interaction Independent Interaction Lower Order Interaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BUSH, K.A. (1952).Orthogonal arrays of index unity. Ann. Math, Statist., 23, 424–434.Google Scholar
- CARMICHAEL, R.D. (1937).Introduction to Theory of Groups of Finite Order. Dover Publications, New York.Google Scholar
- FISHER, R.A. (1944).The theory of confounding in factorial experiments in relation to theory of groups. Annals of Eugenics, 11, 341–353.Google Scholar
- FISHER, R.A. (1945).A system of confounding for factors with more than two alternatives giving completely orthogonal cubes and higher powers. Annals of Eugenics, 12, 283–290.Google Scholar
- GULATI, B.R. (1969).On Packing Problems and its Applications. Unpublished thesis. The University of Connecticut.Google Scholar
- SEIDEN, E. (1964).On the maximum number of points no four on one plane in projective space PG(r — 1, 2). Tech. Rep. RM-117, Michigan State University.Google Scholar
© Springer 1971