Ischio-rectal fistula preceding and following operation for ileitis report of case
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsUlcerative Colitis Anal Fistula Fistulous Tract Perianal Abscess Terminal Ileitis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bockus: Gastroenterology, Vol. 11, Saunders.Google Scholar
- 2.Felsen: Bacillary Dysentery, Colitis, Enteritis, Saunders.Google Scholar
- 3.Brown, W. and Donald, C. J.: Prognosis of Regional Enteritis, Am. J. Dig. Dis., Vol. 3:87, 1942.Google Scholar
- 4.Moschcowitz, E. and Wilensky, A. O.: Nonspecific Granuloma of the Intestines, Am. J. M. Sc., 166:48, 1923.Google Scholar
- 5.Golob, M.: Infectious Granuloma of the Intestines: Med. Jour. and Record, April 20, 1932.Google Scholar
- 6.Wilensky, A. O.: the Essential Nature of Nonspecific Granulomatous Lesions of the Gastrointestinal Tract, Surgery, August, 1939, Vol. 6, No. 2.Google Scholar
- 7.Buie, L. A.: A Consideration of the Terminology and Management of Anal Fistulas, The Southern Surgeon, May, 1940, Vol. IX, No. 5, pp. 351–259.Google Scholar
- 8.Cutler, E. C.: A Neglected Entity in Abdominal Pain and a Common Disease—Cicatrizing Enteritis, N. Y. State J. M. Feb. 15, 1939.Google Scholar
© Springer 1946