Aging in the Jewish World
KeywordsInformal Care Jewish Community Jewish Population Jewish Identity Formal Service
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bergman, Shimon. “Israel-Diaspora Relations in Aging.”Google Scholar
- Carlowe, Melvyn. “New and Emerging Service Patterns Within Jewish Communal Services for the Frail and Elderly.”Google Scholar
- Delia Pergola, Sergio. “Some Demographic, Socio-Economic and Jewish Identity Characteristics of the Jewish Elderly: A Cross-National Profile, 1965–1976.”Google Scholar
- Goldman, Nicole. “Cooperation Among European Communities: The Role of the European Council.”Google Scholar
- Gottesman, Leonard and Cohen, Elias. “Meeting the Challenge of the Rapid Increase in the Needs of the Disabled Elderly.”Google Scholar
- Fuld, Joan. “Jewish Communal Planning of Services for the Elderly in small Jewish Communities.”Google Scholar
- Habib, Jack. “Survey of Aging in the Jewish World: Preliminary Findings.”Google Scholar
- Jakobovits, Immanuel. “Ethical Guidelines for an Aging Jewish World.”Google Scholar
- Kahana, Boaz and Kahana, Eva. “Jewish Aged and Their Families: Cross-National Perspectives.”Google Scholar
- Schmelz, U.O. “The Aging of World Jewry: A Summary.”Google Scholar
- Warach, Bernard. “The Status of the Jewish Elderly in the United States.”Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988