Unusual causes for symptoms of biliary tract disease with case reports
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsFood Allergy Amniotic Fluid Gall Bladder Gall Stone Dense Adhesion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Judd, E. S. et al: Practice of Surgery, Chap. 2, Vol. VII.Google Scholar
- 2.Synhorst, A. P.: Quoted by Judd.Ibid. Google Scholar
- 3.Ochsner, Alton and Garside: S. G., and O., 54:338–361, Feb., 1932.Google Scholar
- 4.Trusler, H. M.: “Peritonitis, Experimental Studies of Healing in the Peritoneum and Therapeutic Effect of Amniotic Fluid Concentrate”.Proc. Staff Meeting, Mayo Clinic, 4:356, Dec. 11, 1929.Google Scholar
- 6.Walton, R. P.: “Papain preparation suitable for Prevention of Adhesions”.Proc. Lac. Exp. Biol. and Med., XXXVIII, 1922, 1931.Google Scholar
- 7.Crump W.G.: “A New Oil in Treatment of Post-Operative Adhesions”.S., G., and O., XLI, 491, 1910.Google Scholar
- 8.Martin A: “Ueber die an derselben person wiederhalte Laparatomie.”Zeit für Geburts. — u Gyneak, 1888: XV: 293.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1935