The neurotic patient. A discussion of the causes and treatment of neurosis
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsTyphoid Fever Organic Disease Epigastric Distress Psychic Phenomenon Mental Depression
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alvarez, Walter C., Notes on Some Recent Books on the Psychoneuroses and Minor Psychopathies. Amer. Jour. Dig. Dis., 1940, 7, 346.Google Scholar
- Alvarez, Walter C., New Light on the Mechanism by Which Nervousness Causes Discomfort, J.A.M.A., 1940, 115, 1010.Google Scholar
- Ross, T. A., The Common Neuroses. William Wood & Company, Baltimore, 1937.Google Scholar
- Sadler, William S., Theory and Practice of Psychiatry. C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis, 1936.Google Scholar
- Weiss, Edward, The Treatment of Illness of Emotional Origin by the Internist. Ann. Int. Med., 1940, 14, 424.Google Scholar
© Springer 1944