Radiological demonstration of an allergic reaction in the mucosa and musculature of the colon
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsFood Allergy Barium Enema Splenic Flexure Food Sensitization Pelvic Colon
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Eyermann, Charles H.: “X-ray Demonstration of Colonic Reaction in Food Allergy.”The Journal of the Missouri State Medical Association, pp. 129–135, April, 1927.Google Scholar
- 2.Rowe, Albert H.: “Roentgen Studies of Patients with Gastro-Intestinal Food Allergy.”The Journal of the American Medical Association, Vol. 100, No. 6, p. 394, Feb. 11, 1933.Google Scholar
- 3.Andreson, Albert F. R.: “Gastro-Intestinal Manifestations of Food Allergy.”The Journal of the Medical Society of New Jersey. Vol. 31, No. 7, p. 402, July, 1934.Google Scholar
- 5.Christian, H. A.: “Visceral Disturbances in Patient with Cutaneous Lesions of the Erythema Group.”Journal of the American Medical Association, Vol. 69, p. 325, Aug. 4, 1917.Google Scholar
- 6.Gay, L. P.: “Allergy in Internal Medicine: The Acute Allergic Abdomen.”Journal of the Missouri State Medical Association, pp. 335–390, Oct., 1934.Google Scholar
- 7.Gay, L. P.: “Food Allergy as a Factor in Habitual Hyperthermia.” To be published.Google Scholar
- 8.Gay, L. P.: “Gastro-Intestinal Allergy IV. The Leukopenic Index as a Method of Specific Diagnosis of Allergens Causing Peptic Ulcer.” To be published inThe Journal of the American Medical Association.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1936