Revised “Elimination Diets” for the diagnosis and treatment of food allergy
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsFood Allergy Grapefruit Juice Rice Flour Lima Bean Elimination Diet
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rowe, A. H. Food Allergy, Its Manifestations, Diagnosis and Treatment,J. A. M. A., 91:1623 (Nov.), 1928.Google Scholar
- 2.Alexander, H. F. Localized Allergy, M. Clin, North America, 11:399, 1927.Google Scholar
- 4.Vaughan, W. T. Disc.,J. Allergy, 5:204, 1934.Google Scholar
- 5.Vaughan, W. T. Food Allergy as a Common Problem,J. Lab. and Clin. Med., 19:53, 1933.Google Scholar
- 6.Rowe, A. H. Food Allergy. Its Manifestations, Diagnosis and Treatment with a General Discussion of Bronchial Asthma, Philadelphia, 1931, Lea and Febiger.Google Scholar
- 8.Coca, A. F. The Classification of Allergic Diseases,J. Lab. and Clin. Med., 18:219, 1932.Google Scholar
- 14.Urbach, E. Skin Diseases and Nutrition. Trans. F. R. Schmidt, Vienna, W. Maudrich. 1932.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1934