Pruritus ani. A study of mucosal ph and bacterial flora. treatment based upon these findings. One hundred five case reports.
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsLactic Acid Anal Canal Bacterial Flora Mucosal Prolapse Toilet Paper
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Buie, Louis A.: Practical Proctology. W. B. Saunders Company, 224–257, 1939.Google Scholar
- 2.Davis, E. C.: Original Observations on the Cause and Treatment of Pruritus Ani.Med. World, 48:258, 1930.Google Scholar
- 3.Tucker, Claud C. and Hellwig, Alexander C.: Pruritus Ani: Histologic picture in forty-three cases.Arch. Surg., Vol. 34, No. 5, 929, May, 1937.Google Scholar
- 4.Sokoloff, Boris: New Approach to the Treatment of Colitis. Report on seventy cases.Med. World, Vol. 59, No. 8, 395–398, August, 1941.Google Scholar
- 5.Kendall, A. I.: Intestinal Flora.Trans. Am. Proctol. Soc., p. 52, June 12–13, 1933.Google Scholar
- 6.Jamison, A. B.: Cause and Cure of Proctitis, Pruritus Ani, Scroti and Vulvi.Intermit. State Med. J., 25:327, 1918.Google Scholar
- 7.Hanes, Granville S.: Further Observations on the Use of Hydrochloric Acid.Trans. Am. Proctol. Soc., 79–92, June 11–12, 1934.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1943