Assay of sensitivity of cancer cell to anticancer drug in glass capillaries
- 10 Downloads
A newly established human tumor clonogenecity assay - the glass capillary tube culture technique (CAP assay) is described. With this method, we observed thein vitro anticancer efficiency of several antineoplastics on human solid tumors and acute non-lymphatic leukemia (ANLL) specimen. Comparing with the conventional two-layer agar culture assay (2-LAC assay). The CAP-assay had a higher culture success rate, higher plating efficiency (PE) and shorter experimental period. The preliminary data suggesting and that the CAP assay has the potential to replace the conventional 2- LAC assay for invitro drug- sensitivity testing and may be applied clinically.
Key wordsglass capillary cell culture drug- sensitivity test
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Von Hoff DD, et al. Prospective clinincal trial of a human tumor cloning system. 1983; 43: 1926.Google Scholar
- 4.Marer HR, Ali-Osman F. Tumor stem cell cloning an agar-containing capillaries. Nature-wissenschaften 1981; 68:381.Google Scholar
- 5.1987; 6:27.Google Scholar
- 7.1982; 21:109.Google Scholar
- 8.1987; 22:5.Google Scholar
- 9.1986; 25:705.Google Scholar