Intubation studies of the human small intestine
XVII. The effect of atropine and belladonna on the motor activity of the small intestine and colon
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsMotor Activity Atropine Delay Gastric Emptying Atropine Sulphate Rhythmical Contraction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Abbott, W. O. and Pendergrass, E. P.: Intubation Studies of the Human Small Intestine: V. The Motor Effects of Single Clinical Doses of Morphine Sulphate in Normal Subjects.Am. J. Roentgenol., 35:289, March, 1936.Google Scholar
- 3.Herrin, R. C.: The Effect of Atropine and Pilocarpin Upon the Emptying Time of the Human Stomach.Am. J. Physiol., 115: 104, 1936.Google Scholar
- 4.Quigley, J. P., Highstone, W. H. and Ivy, A. C.: Action of Morphine, Papaverine, Atropine, Pilocarpine, Pituitrin, Pitocin and Pitressin on Intestinal Propulsive Activity Determined in the Unanaesthetized Dog by the Bolus Method.J. Pharmacol, and Exper. Therap., 51:308, 1934.Google Scholar
- 5.Quigley, J. P.: The Inhibition of Human Gastric Hypermotility by Atropine or Novatropine.J. Pharmacol. and Exper. Therap., 61:130. 1937.Google Scholar
- 6.Veach, H. O., Lauer, B. R. and James, A. G.: Effects of Prostigmine and Atropine on the Human Stomach.J. Pharmacol. and Exper. Therap., 62:422, 1938.Google Scholar
- 7.Jackman, R. J. and Bargen, J. A.: Influence of Certain Antispasmodic Drugs on the Intestine of Man. S.G. O., 67:63, 1938.Google Scholar
- 8.Cushny, A. R.: A Text-Book of Pharmacology and Therapeutics. Lea and Febiger, Philadelphia, 1936.Google Scholar
- 9.Bastedo, W. A.: The Value of Atropine and Belladonna in Stomach Disorders.J. A. M. A., 106:85, 1936.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1939