- 6 Downloads
Rhinosporidiosis is very rare in this part of the country. Skin is very rarely involved in this disease and because of rarity of skin involvement in rhinosporidiosis this case is being reported.
KeywordsSkin Involvement Rhinosporidiosis Subscapular Region Nasal Obstruc Subcutaneous Swelling
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Agarwal, S. (1959): Generalised Rhinosporidiosis with visceral involvement.Archives of Dermatology 80 : 23–27.Google Scholar
- 2.Allen, F.R.W.K. and Dave, M.L. (1936): Treatment of Rhinosporidiosis in man based on the study of 60 cases.Indian Medical Gazette 71 : 329–335.Google Scholar
- 3.Caldwell, G.T. and Roberts, J.D. (1938):J. Amer. Med. Ass. 110 : 1641.Google Scholar
- 4.Forsyth, W.L. (1924): Rhinosporidiosis kinealyi.Lancet 1 : 951.Google Scholar
- 5.Purandare, N.M. and Deoras, S.M. (1953): Rhinosporidiosis in Bombay.Indian Journal of Medical Sciences 7 : 603–610.Google Scholar
- 6.Rao, M.A.N. (1938):Indian J. Vet. Sci. 8.: 187.Google Scholar
- 7.Satyanarayana, G. (1966): In Clinical Surgery Ear, Nose and Throat, Edited by Maxwell Ellis, London, Butterworth, 143Google Scholar
© Association of Otolaryngologists of India 1989