Benign osteoblastoma of the maxilla
- 13 Downloads
A rare case of osteoblastoma of the maxilla was seen in a 15 year old male. It was surgically excised. At 2 years follow up he was disease free. It is being reported for clinical interest.
KeywordsBone Tumour Blastoma Osteoblastoma Pterygopalatine Fossa Bony Trabecula
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Carnesale P.G., J.A. Pitcock in tumours. C.V., Mosby Compan, (1980) :Compell’s operative orthopedics 6th Ed. 1322.Google Scholar
- 3.Dahlin D.C. (1967) :Bone Tumours 2nd ed. Spring field Illinois.Google Scholar
- 5.Golding J.S.R., and Sisons R.A. (1954): Osteogenic fibroma of bone ; a report of 2 casesJ. Bone Joint Surg. 36B : 428.Google Scholar
- 6.Marsh, B.W., Bonfiglio M., Brady L.P., and Enneking W.F. (1975): Benign osteoblastoma : range of manifestation.J. Bone Surg. 57A : 1.Google Scholar
- 7.Mirra, J.M., Bulloogh P. and Freibeyer R. (1967):Orthopedic Diseases Part I : Bone tumours, New York. Famous teachings in modern Medicine, Med. Com. Inc. Lt.Google Scholar
- 8.Mirra J.M., Gold R.H. and Marcone R.C. 1980, : Bone tumour 1st Ed. Page 81.,J. B. Lippin Cott. Company.Google Scholar
- 9.Pochaczevsry R., Yen Y.M. and Shamon R.S. (1960): The roentgen appearance of benign osteoblastomaRadiology 75 : 429.Google Scholar
- 10.Seki T.et al. (1975): Malignant transformation of benign osteoblastoma.J. Bone Joint Surg. 57A : 424.Google Scholar
- 11.Stotch R. (1975): Osteoblastoma—a benign entity ?Ortho. Rev. 4 : 27.Google Scholar
- 12.Van de Wallet al. (1983): Benign osteoblastoma of the maxilla. Int.J. Oral Surg. Oct. 22(5) : 355–8.Google Scholar
© Association of Otolaryngologists of India 1988