CADEIA and REJECT
- 24 Downloads
CADEIA and REJECT are computer codes for generating γ-γ and γ-X true-coincidence lines for calculation of correction factors for absolute counting of gamma rays in a low energy photon detector. They are written in FORTRAN 77. True-coincidence lines are generated by CADEIA; they are submitted to selection by REJECT according to the rejection criteria defined by L. Moens et al. and F. De Corte. Final relevant lines for true-coincidence correction factors are given as output of REJECT.
Index EntriesActivation analysis coincidences correction factors gamma rays low energy photon detector neutron activation analysis spectra analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Moens,Ph. D. Thesis, University Ghent, Ghent, Belgium, 1981.Google Scholar
- 3.F. De Corte,Agrégé-Thesis, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium, 1987.Google Scholar
- 4.E. Browne and R. B. Firestone,Table of Radioactive Isotopes, Wiley, New York, 1986.Google Scholar
- 5.C. M. Lederer and V. S. Shirley,Table of Isotopes, 7th ed., Wiley, New York, 1978.Google Scholar
- 6.F. Lagoutine, N. Coursol, and J. Legrand,Tables de Radionucléides, vol. 3, LMRI, CEA, Grif-pur-Yvette, France, 1985.Google Scholar
- 7.J. Lyttkens, K. Nilson, and L. P. Ekstrom,Nuclear Data Sheets, vol. 16, pp. 157–159, 1975.Google Scholar
- 8.J. Lyttkens, K. Nilson, and L. P. Ekstrom, Nuclear Data Sheets, vol. 50, pp. 590–600, 1987.Google Scholar