Unusual swellings of the cheek
- 8 Downloads
Simple solitary swellings in the cheek may pose problems in clinical diagnosis. Swelling caused by cysticercosis, metastatic neuroblastoma and lymphocytic lymphoma are being reported.
KeywordsMaxillary Sinus Cysticercosis Dentigerous Cyst Total Leucocyte Count Maxillary Antrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Blake, J. and Fitzpatrick, C. (1972): Eye signs in neuroblastoma.Transactions of the Ophthalmological Society,92: 825.Google Scholar
- 2.Dixon H.B. and Lipscomb, F.M. (1958): Cysticercosis: an analysis and follow up of 450 cases.Spec. Rep. Ser. Med. Coun. (London) 299, VI.Google Scholar
- 3.Doothy, S. R. and Lucien, J.R. (1971): Pathology of the Tumours of the Nervous System. 3rd Edn. London,Edward Arnold Ltd. Google Scholar
- 4.Edington, G.M. and Gilles, H.M. (1976): Pathology in the Tropics, 2nd Ed. London,Edward Arnold Ltd., 200.Google Scholar
- 5.Faust, E.C., Russel, P.F. and Jung, R.C. (1974): Craig and Faust’s Clinical Parasitology, 8th Ed.Philadelphia, Lea and Febiger,531: 532.Google Scholar
- 6.Lucas, R.B. (1976): Pathology of the Tumours of the Oral Tissues. 3rd Ed. New York,Churchill Livingstone, 240–241Google Scholar
- 7.Marcial-Rojas, R.A. (1977): Protozoal and helminthic diseases, Chapter-14, in Pathology (ed) W.A.D. Anderson and J. M. Kissane, Vol. I.,Saint Louis C. V. Mosby Co., 546–548.Google Scholar
- 8.Reilly, D., Nesbit, M.E. and Krivit, W. (1968): Cure of the patients who had skeletal metastases in disseminated neuroblastoma.Paediatrics. Springfield,41: 47.Google Scholar
- 9.Wittenberg, M.H. (1950): Roenogen therapy in neuroblastomas.Radiology,54: 679.Google Scholar
© Association of Otolaryngologists of India 1981