Primary amyloidosis of the larynx
Clinical Records/Case reports
- 6 Downloads
A case of primary amyloidosis of the larynx in the subglottic region is being presented. The patient had the typical symptoms of subglottic obstruction which were relieved after surgical removal of the amyloid deposit.
KeywordsAmyloidosis Vocal Cord Amyloid Deposit Foreign Body Giant Cell Indirect Laryngoscopy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Barbera S. (1955):Otorhinolaryngology 23: 277.Google Scholar
- 2.Clerf L. E. (1924):Archives of Otolaryngology.36: 377.Google Scholar
- 5.Francis D. Arey (1972):The Journal of Laryngology and Otology,86: 929.Google Scholar
- 6.Holinger P. H. and Johnston K. C. (1951):Annals of Otology Rhinology & Laryngology (St. Louis)60: 496.Google Scholar
- 8.Novak F. J. and Johnston K. C. (1950):Laryngoscope (St. Louis)60: 1085.Google Scholar
© Association of Otolaryngologists of India 1979