Clinical characteristics of an outbreak of familial poliomyelitis in New Delhi
- 7 Downloads
KeywordsFacial Nerve Poliomyelitis Spinal Form Muscular Hypotonia Paralytic Poliomyelitis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Choumakov, M. P., Pussman, T. P., andZatsepin, T. S.-Poliomyelitis (spinal paralysis of childhood.)The Soviet State Medical Publishing House, Moscow. 1953.Google Scholar
- 2.Debre, R. andTaieffry, S.-Symptomatology and diagnostics of poliomyelitis.Poliomyelitis, pp. 96–118. Published by W. H.O., Geneva. 1955.Google Scholar
- 3.Futer, D. S.-On disturbances of visceral functions in poliomyelitis.Clinical Medicine,33: 9, 1955.Google Scholar
- 4.Perlina, F. I.-Acute facial nerve palsies and poliomyelitis.Clinical Medicine.,38: 9, 1958.Google Scholar
- 5.Wickman, J.-Acute poliomyelitis (Heine-Medin Disease).Nervous and Mental Diseases Monograph., series No. 16, New York, 1913.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1959