Quality of ulcer healing—A new concept to rank healed peptic ulcers
Clinical Approach Recent Advances in Peptic Ulcer Research-Quality of Ulcer Healing
- 64 Downloads
KeywordsPeptic Ulcer Cimetidine Duodenal Ulcer Misoprostol Ulcer Healing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fullman H, Van Deventer G, Schneiman D, et al. “Healed” duodenal ulcer is histologically ill Gastroenterology 1985;88: 1390.Google Scholar
- 4.Tarnawski A, Stachura J, Krause WJ, et al. Quality of ulcer healing: a new emerging concept. J Clin Gastroenterol 1991;13(suppl l): S41–47.Google Scholar
- 5.Tarnawski A, Stachura J, Douglass TG, et al. Indomethacin impairs quality of experimental gastric ulcer healing: a quality of histologic and ultrastructural analysis. In: Mechanisms of injury, protection and repair of the upper gastrointestinal tract John Wiley & Sons, 1991.Google Scholar
- 10.Schenk J, Schmack B, Rosch W, Domschke W. Controlled trial of carbenoxolone sodium vs. cimetidine in duodenal ulcer. Scand J Gastroenterol 1980;15(suppl 65): 103–105.Google Scholar
- 11.Ida K, Yagi N. Evaluation of ulcer healing—a point of view from dye-contrast method under endoscopy. Rinsho-Shokaki Naika 1990;5: 935–943. (in Japanese)Google Scholar
© The Japanese Society of Gastroenterology 1993