Desynapsis and other abnormalities induced by high temperature
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsHomologous Chromosome Meiotic Division Pollen Mother Cell Somatic Chromosome Early Prophase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barber, H. N. (1940). The suppression of meiosis and the origin of diplochromosomes.Proc. Roy. Soc. B,128, 170–85.Google Scholar
- Beadle, G. W. (1930). Genetical and cytological studies of mendelian asynapsis inZea Mays. Mem. Cornell Agric. Exp. Sta. no. 129.Google Scholar
- Beadle, G. W. (1937). Chromosome aberration and gene mutation in sticky chromosome plants ofZea Mays.Cytologia, Tokyo, Fujii Jubilee Vol.,1, 43–56.Google Scholar
- Bergner, A. D., Cartledge, J. L. &Blakeslee, A. F. (1934). Chromosome behaviour due to a gene which prevents metaphase pairing inDatura.Cytologia, Tokyo,6, 19–37.Google Scholar
- Matsuura, H. &Haga, T. (1940). Chromosome studies onTrillium kamtschaticum Pall. VIII. On the mitosis-meiosis relationship.Cytologia, Tokyo,10, 382–9.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1948