A trip to the circus with the hydraulis
Department Years Ago
- 63 Downloads
KeywordsFinal Height Initial Height Modern Organ Water Organ Initial Water Level
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Petronius. 1975.Petronii Arbitri, Cena Trimalchionis, Martin S. Smith, ed., Clarendon Press, Oxford, Chap. 36.Google Scholar
- 2.Philon. 1971.Belopoiica, In E. W. Marsden, “Greek and Roman Artillery, Technical Treatises,” Clarendon Press, Oxford, 153.Google Scholar
- 3.Hero. 1971.The Pneumatics of Hero of Alexandria, M. Boas Hall, ed., MacDonald, London, and American Elsevier, New York, 105–09.Google Scholar
- 4.Vitruvius. 1934.On Architecture, F. Grainger, trans., ed., vol II, W. Heinemann, London, and G. P. Putnam’s Sons, New York, 314–19.Google Scholar
- 5.Clark, O. December 2006.A recently-discovered Hydraulis, Organ Australia, 4–5.Google Scholar
- 6.Athenaeus. 1928.The Deipnosophists, C. B. Gulick, trans., W. Heinemann, London, and G. P. Putnam’s Sons, New York, 291.Google Scholar
© Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2008