Distribution of alkaloids in some Western Australian plants
- 128 Downloads
KeywordsAlkaloid Domin Spinosa Family Species Economic Botany Table
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Euler, K. L., and N. R. Farnsworth. 1962. A comparison of certain alkaloid screening procedures. Lloydia25: 296–311.Google Scholar
- 3.Farnsworth, N. R., and K. L. Euler. 1962. An alkaloid screening procedure utilizing thin-layer chromatography. Lloydia25: 186–195.Google Scholar
- 4.Gardner, C. A. 1941–42. The vegetation of Western Australia. J. Roy. Soc. Western Australia28: xi-lxxxvii (published 1944).Google Scholar
- 6.Raffauf, R. F. 1962. A simple field test for alkaloid-containing plants. Econ. Bot.16: 171, 172.Google Scholar
- 7.Webb, L. J. 1949. An Australian phytochemical survey. I. Alkaloids and cyanogenetic compounds in Queensland plants. Bull.241. C.S.I.R.O. Melbourne. 56 pp.Google Scholar
- 8.--. 1952. An Australian phytochemical survey. II. Alkaloids in Queensland flowering plants. Bull.268. C.S.I.R.O. Melbourne. 99 pp.Google Scholar
- 9.——. 1953. Alkaloid potentialities of the Australian flora. J. Aust. Inst. Agric. Sci.19: 144–157.Google Scholar
© The New York Botanical Garden 1971