Cool irrational numbers and their rather cool rational approximations
KeywordsRational Number Mathematical Intelligencer Decimal Digit Positive Inte Decimal Expansion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N. J. A. Sloane,The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences, http://www.research.att.com/~enjas/sequences.Google Scholar
- E. T. Whittaker and G. N. Watson,A Course of Modern Analysis, Cambridge University Press, 1962.Google Scholar
- M. Abramowitz and I. A. Stegun,Handbook of Mathematical Functions, National Bureau of Standards, Applied Mathematics Series55, U. S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D. C., 1965.Google Scholar
- Higher Transcendental Functions, edited by A. Erdélyi, vol. II, McGraw-Hill, 1953.Google Scholar
- I. S. Gradshteyn and I. M. Ryzhik,Table of Integrals, Series, and Products (edited by A. Jeffrey), Academic Press, 1994.Google Scholar
- Resource Library, http://www.mathworld.wolfram.com.Google Scholar
- http://pauillac.inria.fr/algo/bsolve/constant/cntfrc/cntfrc.html.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 2003