The comparison of coefficients of inbreeding
The statistical treatment of data on inbreeding is discussed with special reference to recent Indian data.
KeywordsHaldane Consanguineous Marriage Dmse Cousin Marriage Tile Sampling
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Bull, J. (1940). On the age of onset and age at death in hereditary muscular dystrophy with some observations bearing on the question of antedating.Ann. Eng.,11, 272–289.Google Scholar
- Jayakar, S. D. And Haldane, J. B. S. (1963). A new test of significance in sampling from finite populations, with application to human inbreedingJ. Genet.,58, 402–412.Google Scholar
- Munro, T. A. (1947). Phenylketonuria: Data on forty-seven British families.Ann. Eng.,14, 60–88.Google Scholar
- Pearson, E. S. And Hartley, H. O. ed. (1954).Biometrika Tables for Statisticians. Vol. 1. University Press: Cambridge.Google Scholar
- Sutter, J. (1958). Recherches sur les effets de la consanguinit’e chez l’homme.Biologie M’edicale,47, 563–600.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1971