A preliminary study on the direction of leaf spiral and phyllotaxy in jute
- 16 Downloads
Under the general conditions obtaining at this station, left and right spirals show close association with 2/5 and 3/8 phyllotaxis respectively in thecapsularis jute strain JRC-212.
KeywordsBright Light Locate Plot Norway Spruce Leaf Arrangement Hand Arrangement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Beal, W. J. (1873). Quoted from Thompson (1917).Google Scholar
- Esau, Katherine (I953).Plant Anatomy. John Wiley.Google Scholar
- Fagerlind, F. (1950). The phyllotaxy and the fundamental structure of higher cormophytes.Proc. 7th. International Botanical Congress, Stockholm, p. 387.Google Scholar
- Kundu, B. C. and Sarma, M. S. ( ), Direction of leaf spiral inCorchorus capsularis L. (in press).Google Scholar
- Priestley, J. H. and Scott, L. I. (138).An Introduction to Botany, Longmans. (Reprinted 1950.)Google Scholar
- Sinnott, E. W. and Wilson, K. S. (1955).Botany, Principles and Problems, McGraw Hill.Google Scholar
- Thompson, D’Arcy W. (1917).On growth and form, Vol. II. Cambridge University Press. (Reprinted 1952.)Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1965