The attachments of chromosomes at the reduction division in flowering plants
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsSmall Chromosome Large Chromosome Spindle Fibre Short Chromosome Reduction Division
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (2).— (1925a). “Homologous and similar chromosomes in diploid and triploid hyacinths.”Genetics, x. 59–71.Google Scholar
- (10).Blakeslee, A. F. (1923). Quoted inCarnegie Inst. Year Book, xxii. 91.Google Scholar
- (12).Garothers, E. E. (1921). “Genetical behaviour of heteromorphic homologous chromosomes of Circotettix (Orlhoptera”Journ. Morph. xxxv. 457–473.Google Scholar
- (13).Collins, J. L. andMann, M. C. (1923). “Interspecific hybrids in Crepis. II.”Genetics, viii. 212–232.Google Scholar
- (15).Lesley, M. M. (1926). “Maturation in diploid and triploid tomatoes.”Genetics, xi. 267–279.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1927