Genetic studies in potatoes: Mckelvie’s Arran victory mutations
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsPurple Coloration Tuber Shape Parent Tuber Leaf Index Purple Pigment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (2).East, E. M. (1909).Report of the Connecticut Experimental Station, p. 120.Google Scholar
- (3).McKelvie, D. (1922). “Bud Variation.”Report of the International Potato Conference, Roy. Hort. Soc. p. 35.Google Scholar
- (5).- (1924). “The Inheritance of Cropping in the Potato.”Report of the Imperial Botanical Conference, p. 40.Google Scholar
- (6).— (1924). “A Leaf Index as a help to the identification of Potato Varieties.”Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc. vol. I, p. 121.Google Scholar
- (8).Sutton, A. (1918). “Do Potatoes give rise to New and Distinct Varieties by bud variation?” Sutton and Sons,Bull. No. 9.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1925