Ultrasonography in pediatrics
KeywordsGall Bladder Biliary Atresia Choledochal Cyst Renal Agenesis Anterior Fontanelle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fleischer A C, J-ames Jr. A E: Introduction to diagnostic sonography: A Wiley Medical PublicationsGoogle Scholar
- 3.Cook J H, Rosenfield A T, Taylor K J: Ultrasonic demonstration of intrarenal anatomy. Am J Roentgenol 129: 831, 1977Google Scholar
- 4.Cates G, Miller J: Radionuclide and ultrasonic assessment of upper abdominal masses in children. Am J Roentgenol 128:773, 1977Google Scholar
- 5.Hooshang Kangarloo, W Fred Sample: Ultrasound of the pediatric abdomen and pelvis—A correlative imaging approach. Year Book Medical publishers Inc Chicago-LondonGoogle Scholar
- 6.Haller J O, Shkolnik A: Ultrasound in pediatrics. Churchill Livingstone 7. Lee T. Blake S: Prenatal fetal abdominal ultrasonography and diagnosis. Radiology 124:475, 1977Google Scholar
- 8.Louis Kreel: Medical Imaging. A basic course. HM and M PublishersGoogle Scholar
- 9.Siovis T L, Kuhns L R: Real time sonography of the brain through the anterior fontanelle. Am J Roentgenol 136:277, 1981Google Scholar
- 10.Lodge T and Steiner R E: Recent advances in Radiology and Medical imaging, Churchill LivingstoneGoogle Scholar
© Department of Pediatrics All India Institute Of Medical Science 1982