Therapy for Advanced Hodgkin’s Disease
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsVinblastine CCNU Neonatal Jaundice Monthly Cycle Arabinosyl
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.DeVita VT Jr : The consequences of the chemotherapy of Hodgkin disease; the 10th David A Karnofsky Memorial lecure. Cancer 47:_, 1981Google Scholar
- 2.Glodin A, Venditi JM, Humphreys SR, Mantel N: Quantitative evaluation of chemotherapeutic agents against advanced leukemia in mice. J Natl Cancer Inst 21 : 495, 1958Google Scholar
- 3.Skip er HE, Sehabel FM Jr, Wilcox WS: Experimental evaluation Of potential anticancer agents XIII. On the criteria and kinetics associated with ‘CurabIlity’ of experimental leukemia. Cancer Chemother Rep 35 : 3, 1964Google Scholar
- 5.DeVita VT Jr., Simon RM, Hubbard SM, et al: Curability of advanced Hodgkin’s disease with chemotherapy : Long term follow up of MOPP-treated patients at the National Cancer Institute. Ann Intern Med 92 : 587, 1980Google Scholar
- 9.Coltman CA Jr: Chemotherapy of advanced Hodgkin disease. Seminar Oncol 7:155, 1980Google Scholar
- 11.Wiernik PH, Longo D, Duffey PL et al: MOPP vs MOPP alternating with streptozotocin, CCNU, adriamycin and bluomy- cin (SCAB) for advanced Hodgkin’s disease. Proc Am Assoc Cancer Res 22 : 159, 1981Google Scholar
© Department of Pediatrics All India Institute Of Medical Science 1982