Abstracts of current literature.
Gynaecology and obstetrics
- 9 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Welton, T. S. :Double Flap Low Cesarian Section Results. “The American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.” January, 1921.Google Scholar
- Joseph L. Baer:Indirect Expulsion of the Placenta. “Journal of American Med. Association.” February 26th, 1921.Google Scholar
- G. E. W. Henderson:A Case of Painless Labour in a Primipara. “Edinburgh Med. Journal.” March, 1921.Google Scholar
- Ludwig A. Emge :Varicose Veins of the Female Pelvis. “Surgery, Gynaecology and Obstetrics.” February, 1921.Google Scholar
- Constantinesco:Caesarean Section as treatment for penetrating wounds of the abdomen and gravid uterus. “Press. Med.” February, 1921.Google Scholar
- Bourret:Symptoms and Treatment of Accidental Haemorrhage. “Gaz. des Hop.” January, 1921.Google Scholar
- King, J. E. :Endocrine influence, mental and physical, in women. “American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.” January, 1921.Google Scholar
- Grad, H. :An Analysis of 50 cases of Eclopic Gestation. “American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.” January, 1921.Google Scholar
- Lathrop (Hazleton-Pa.) :Ether-oil Colonic Anæsthesia. “Journal of the American Medical Association.” July 10, 1920.Google Scholar
© Springer 1921