Approximation algorithm for weighted weak vertex cover
- 44 Downloads
The problem of efficiently monitoring the network flow is regarded as the problem to find out the minimum weighted weak vertex cover set for a given graphG=(V,E). In this paper, we give an approximation algorithm to solve it, which has the approximation ratio lnd+1, whered is the maximum degree of the vertex in graphG, and improve the previous work.
Keywordsweak vertex cover NP-hard approximation algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Jamin S, Jin C, Jin Y, Raz D, Shavitt Y, Zhang L. On the placement of Internet instrumentation. InProceedings of the IEEE INFOCOM 2000, 2000, pp.26–30.Google Scholar
- Lai K, Baker M. Measuring bandwidth. InProceedings of the IEEE INFOCOM'99, New York, 1999, pp.235–245.Google Scholar
- Dorit S Hochbaum. Approximation Algorithm forNP-Hard Problems. PWS Publishing Company, 1997.Google Scholar
- Vijay V Vazitani. Approximation Algorithms. Springer-Verlag, 2001.Google Scholar
- Corman T H, Leiserson C E, Rivest R L, Stein C. Introduction to Algorithms. Second Edition, The MIT Press, 2001.Google Scholar
- Michel Gondran, Michel Minoux. Graph and Algorithms. John Wiley & Sons, March 1984.Google Scholar