Approximation algorithm for weighted weak vertex cover
The problem of efficiently monitoring the network flow is regarded as the problem to find out the minimum weighted weak vertex cover set for a given graphG=(V,E). In this paper, we give an approximation algorithm to solve it, which has the approximation ratio lnd+1, whered is the maximum degree of the vertex in graphG, and improve the previous work.
Keywordsweak vertex cover NP-hard approximation algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Jamin S, Jin C, Jin Y, Raz D, Shavitt Y, Zhang L. On the placement of Internet instrumentation. InProceedings of the IEEE INFOCOM 2000, 2000, pp.26–30.Google Scholar
- Lai K, Baker M. Measuring bandwidth. InProceedings of the IEEE INFOCOM'99, New York, 1999, pp.235–245.Google Scholar
- Dorit S Hochbaum. Approximation Algorithm forNP-Hard Problems. PWS Publishing Company, 1997.Google Scholar
- Vijay V Vazitani. Approximation Algorithms. Springer-Verlag, 2001.Google Scholar
- Corman T H, Leiserson C E, Rivest R L, Stein C. Introduction to Algorithms. Second Edition, The MIT Press, 2001.Google Scholar
- Michel Gondran, Michel Minoux. Graph and Algorithms. John Wiley & Sons, March 1984.Google Scholar