Stellate ganglion block in apoplexy
- 24 Downloads
Six cases of apoplexy were treated by this method. Two were cases of cerebral hæmorrhage, two of embolism, and two of thrombosis. In all cases except those of cerebral hæmorrhage, there was some improvement following stellate block which helped in recovery.
- Adams, J. E. (1950).Arch. Surg., 61, 302 (Discussion).Google Scholar
- de Takats, G. (1949).Postgrad. Med., 5, 3.Google Scholar
- Forbes, H. S. and Cobb, S. (1937).A Research Nerv. and Ment. Dis., Proc. 18, 201.Google Scholar
- Leriche, R. and Fontaine, R. (1936).Rev. Chir., Paris, 55, 755.Google Scholar
- Villaret, M. and Cachera, R. (1939).Les Embolics Cérébrales, Masson, Paris.Google Scholar