Symphysiotomy or pubiotomy. Why? when? and how?
- 21 Downloads
1. The indications for and technique of symphysiotomy are described.
2. A series of 42 cases is presented to illustrate the place of the operation in the management of disproportion.
3. Records are presented of 18 patients who have undergone one or more labours subsequent to the operation.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Munro Kerr and Chassar Moir (1949).Operative Obstetrics, London.Google Scholar
- 4.Bazan and Rossi Escala (1948).Semana Med., 55: 1,053–1,056.Google Scholar
- 5.Salarich Tarrents (1949).Rev. Esp. Obst. Ginec., 8: 438–450.Google Scholar
- 6.Spain, A. W.,Annual Reports of the National Maternity Hospital, Dublin, 1941–1948, and (1949).J. Obst. & Gyn., B.E., 56, 576.Google Scholar
- 7.Browne, F. J. (1946).Antenatal & Postnatal Care, London.Google Scholar