Vastus medialis advancement: Clinical results and correlation with tangential X-rays of the patellofemoral joint
- 41 Downloads
Thirteen patients who had had recurrent dislocation of the patella treated by vastus medialis advancement were reviewed, and tangential X-rays of the patellofemoral joint were taken at the time of review.
KeywordsAnterior Knee Pain Patellofemoral Joint Chondromalacia Laurin Sulcus Angle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baski, D. P. 1981. Restoration of dynamic stability of the patella by pes. anserinus transposition. J. Bone Joint Surg. (Br.) 63-B, 339–403.Google Scholar
- Fielding, J. W., Leibler, W. A., krishne Urs, N. D., Wilson, S. A., Puglisi, A. S. 1979. Tibial tubercle transfer: A long range follow-up study Clin. Orthop. 144, 43–4.Google Scholar
- Green, W. T. 1972. In Tachdjian: Paediatric Orthopaediacs; Philadelphia. W. B Saunders Co 1972.Google Scholar
- Insall, J. N., Salvati, E., 1971. Patella position in the normal knee joint. Radiology 101-101.Google Scholar
- Merchant, A. C., Mercer, R. L., Jacobsen, R. H., Cool, C. R. 1974. Roentgenographic analysis of patellofemoral congruence. J. Bone Joint Surg. (Am.). 56-A, 1391–6.Google Scholar
- Zimbler, S., Smith, J., Scheller, A., Banks, H. H. 1980. Recurrent subluxation and dislocation of the patella in association with athletic injuries. Orth. Clinics North America. 11(4), 755–70.Google Scholar