A study of the stratified random sampling
- 152 Downloads
KeywordsStratification Simple Random Sampling Stratify Random Sampling Multiple Correlation Coefficient Proportionate Sampling
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hayashi, C., F, Maruyama, and M. Ishida: On some criteria for stratification,Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. II, No. 2, 1951.Google Scholar
- Dalenius, T.: The problem of optimum stratification,Skandinavisk Aktuarietidskrift, 1950.Google Scholar
- Aoyama, H.: On the double sampling,Memoir of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 6, No. 6, 1950 (In Japanese).Google Scholar
- Madow, W. G. and Madow, L.H.: On the theory of systematic sampling, I,Annals of Mathematical Statistics, vol. 15, 1944.Google Scholar
- Aoyama, H.: On practical systematic sampling,Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. III, No. 2, 1952.Google Scholar
- Aoyama, H.: On the chi-square test for weighted samples,Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. V, No. 1, 1953. Errata,this issue of the Annals.Google Scholar
- Wilks, S.S.:Mathematical Statistics, Princeton, 1943.Google Scholar
- Cramér, H.:Mathematical Methods of Statistics, Princeton, 1946.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1954